Engr. Oscar B. Nistal
Ground Floor Municipal Annex Bldg.
Poblacion Dauis, Bohol
I. Functional Statement:
The Municipal Planning and Development Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, implementing and monitoring the comprehensive land use and development plans of the municipality in accordance with relevant laws and policies.
- Develop plans and policies that integrate economic, social, physical, and other aspects of development, and present them for review by the local government development council.
- Consolidate and arrange all sector plans and studies conducted by various functional groups or agencies.
- Undertake ongoing research, training, and analysis to inform program implementation and planning.
- Monitor and assess the progress of development programs, projects, and activities in line with the approved development plan of the local government unit.
- Create comprehensive planning documents and other materials for consideration by development councils.
- Encourage public participation in development planning processes with the local government unit.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and propose fiscal plans and policies for review by the finance committee of the local government unit.
- Fulfill other responsibilities and duties as specified by law or ordinance.
- Oversee the secretariat of the Local Development Council.
- Implement Zoning and Land Use regulations that align with the policies outlined in the zoning ordinance.
To effectively and efficiently coordinate, implement, and monitor the comprehensive land use and development plans of the municipality in order to achieve sustainable and inclusive growth while ensuring compliance with relevant laws and policies.